Close Menu
    Trending
    • Will The Diesel Crisis Decide The 2026 Elections?
    • Action Legend Marks 33 Years Since Hollywood Debut
    • Josh Radnor Says ‘HIMYM’ Cast Is No Longer Close
    • Iran goes on offensive as diplomacy with US stalls
    • Russian strike kills 3 in Ukraine as Zelenskyy faces pressure at home | Russia-Ukraine war News
    • What Mortgage Rates Could Look Like Through 2030
    • Bianca Stanciu Says One Compliment Can Make A Man’s Day
    • Trump threatens economic punishment on ‘any country’ helping Iran
    Ironside News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • Tech News
    • World Economy
    Ironside News
    Home»Trending News»Laser hair removal device sparks Australia airport evacuation
    Trending News

    Laser hair removal device sparks Australia airport evacuation

    Ironside NewsBy Ironside NewsMay 21, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    SYDNEY: A bomb disposal unit was known as to an Australian airport on Thursday (Might 21) – solely to seek out the suspicious object was a laser hair elimination gadget.

    Avalon Airport in Victoria state was partially evacuated within the early hours after the merchandise was detected throughout a safety screening.

    “The Bomb Response Unit performed checks on an merchandise, and it was decided to be a laser hair elimination gadget,” Victoria police instructed AFP in a press release.

    Performing Inspector Nick Uebergang mentioned that the suspicious gadget – the laser hair elimination software – together with a scorching chocolate container, was stored on a conveyor belt whereas police had been known as.

    “The one that had the bag wasn’t too cooperative with us to start out off with too, which made issues slightly bit tough,” he mentioned.

    The incident pressured the delay or cancellation of plenty of flights.

    The person was not charged and the airport reopened later within the day.

    In a press release, the airport confirmed “the merchandise is now not deemed a danger”.

    “Right this moment’s response demonstrates the vigilance of the screening and safety processes, with precautionary measures taken instantly to make sure the security of passengers, employees and the broader group,” a spokesperson mentioned.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleNvidia posts record profit of $58.3bn amid AI chip boom | Technology
    Next Article Anne Hathaway Breaks Silence On Her Off-Putting Acting Behavior
    Ironside News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Iran goes on offensive as diplomacy with US stalls

    August 20, 2026
    Trending News

    Trump threatens economic punishment on ‘any country’ helping Iran

    August 20, 2026
    Trending News

    Commentary: America’s reassurances about the Indo-Pacific leave room for doubt

    August 19, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    The Border Crisis Was Intentional, But Why?

    May 14, 2025

    NYU College Republicans President Resigns After Remarks About Barron Trump

    September 12, 2025

    What next for Real Madrid after Barcelona’s La Liga and Clasico triumph? | Football News

    May 11, 2026

    Telecommunications Pioneer Seizo Onoe Honored

    July 25, 2025

    What We Know About the Secretive Migrant Mission at Guantánamo Bay

    February 19, 2025
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    Most Popular

    UK police arrest man suspected of murdering former MP Ann Widdecombe | Crime News

    July 10, 2026

    Reiner post shows how low Trump will go

    December 17, 2025

    America’s Corn Belt Dilemma | Armstrong Economics

    September 2, 2025
    Our Picks

    Will The Diesel Crisis Decide The 2026 Elections?

    August 20, 2026

    Action Legend Marks 33 Years Since Hollywood Debut

    August 20, 2026

    Josh Radnor Says ‘HIMYM’ Cast Is No Longer Close

    August 20, 2026
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright Ironsidenews.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.