Close Menu
    Trending
    • What Mortgage Rates Could Look Like Through 2030
    • Bianca Stanciu Says One Compliment Can Make A Man’s Day
    • Trump threatens economic punishment on ‘any country’ helping Iran
    • Nigeria’s election campaign begins with Tinubu facing a reform test | Elections News
    • Gaining Leadership Backing for Your Innovations
    • Market Talk – August 19, 2026
    • Rock Legends’ Live Album Hits No. 1 – 29 Years Later
    • Brenda Song Says Having Two Kids Made Her Not ‘Confident’
    Ironside News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • Tech News
    • World Economy
    Ironside News
    Home»Latest News»At least 15 Yemeni government troops killed in Hodeidah fighting | Conflict News
    Latest News

    At least 15 Yemeni government troops killed in Hodeidah fighting | Conflict News

    Ironside NewsBy Ironside NewsJuly 5, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Yemeni minister says greater than 50 Houthi fighters had been killed within the Hodeidah clashes.

    Revealed On 5 Jul 20265 Jul 2026

    A Yemeni official says at the least 15 authorities troops have been killed in clashes with the Houthi rebels in western Yemen’s Hodeidah governorate.

    Walid al-Qudaimi, a minister of state and cupboard member aligned with Yemen’s internationally recognised authorities, stated on Saturday night that the troopers from the Tihama area died throughout preventing within the Jabal Dabbas space, as violence escalates alongside the nation’s western coast.

    Beneficial Tales

    record of three objectsfinish of record

    In a put up on X, al-Qudaimi stated the troops had been killed “defending their land and dignity” through the battle.

    He stated greater than 50 Houthi fighters had been killed within the preventing and dozens of others had been wounded. There was no quick remark from the Houthis on the alleged clashes.

    An officer with pro-government forces in Jabal Dabbas instructed the AFP information company that 23 different troopers had been wounded in “fierce preventing”.

    The officer instructed AFP that the Houthis briefly seized pro-government positions after launching the assault late on Friday, earlier than government-aligned forces mounted a counterattack and retook the websites by daybreak on Saturday.

    “This was the deadliest Houthi assault in years,” the officer stated on situation of anonymity as a result of he was not authorised to talk to the media.

    He stated Houthi fighters first used snipers, who prompted many of the casualties, earlier than firing drones and mortars on the positions.

    The Houthis have fought Yemen’s internationally recognised authorities since 2015.

    The group controls the capital, Sanaa, and far of northern Yemen, together with the port metropolis of Hodeidah on the nation’s western Crimson Coastline. The federal government, based mostly in Aden, holds giant elements of the south.

    Entrance strains have remained largely frozen since a United Nations-brokered truce in 2022, although sporadic violence has continued.

    The newest preventing got here after the Houthis threatened airports and key amenities in Saudi Arabia, which backs Yemen’s authorities.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleNSRAM: The Artificial Neuron on a Silicon Chip
    Next Article China, Russia to hold joint naval drills
    Ironside News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Latest News

    Nigeria’s election campaign begins with Tinubu facing a reform test | Elections News

    August 20, 2026
    Latest News

    USS Lincoln woes highlight US Navy limits in prolonged Iran war: Experts | US-Israel war on Iran News

    August 19, 2026
    Latest News

    Canada pledges $50m aid to Lebanon and condemns Israeli ‘unlawful invasion’ | Politics News

    August 19, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    New Sound Transit CEO Constantine must prove board made right choice

    March 31, 2025

    Man dies after shark attack at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef

    May 24, 2026

    New poll shows plunging US public support for Israel’s war on Gaza | Israel-Palestine conflict News

    July 30, 2025

    Adam Lambert Slams Audience Laughing At Antisemitic Line

    February 3, 2025

    Opinion | Human Embryo Research: What Time Limit Should We Set?

    March 25, 2025
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    Most Popular

    Trump Weighs In on Marine Le Pen Conviction

    April 4, 2025

    How to get your hands on the Royal Mint’s special Monopoly coin and join the ‘ultimate coin hunt’

    September 15, 2025

    Happy Birthday Charlie Kirk: Later Today President Trump Will Posthumously Award Kirk the Presidential Medal of Freedom | The Gateway Pundit

    October 14, 2025
    Our Picks

    What Mortgage Rates Could Look Like Through 2030

    August 20, 2026

    Bianca Stanciu Says One Compliment Can Make A Man’s Day

    August 20, 2026

    Trump threatens economic punishment on ‘any country’ helping Iran

    August 20, 2026
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright Ironsidenews.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.