Close Menu
    Trending
    • Will The Diesel Crisis Decide The 2026 Elections?
    • Action Legend Marks 33 Years Since Hollywood Debut
    • Josh Radnor Says ‘HIMYM’ Cast Is No Longer Close
    • Iran goes on offensive as diplomacy with US stalls
    • Russian strike kills 3 in Ukraine as Zelenskyy faces pressure at home | Russia-Ukraine war News
    • What Mortgage Rates Could Look Like Through 2030
    • Bianca Stanciu Says One Compliment Can Make A Man’s Day
    • Trump threatens economic punishment on ‘any country’ helping Iran
    Ironside News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • Tech News
    • World Economy
    Ironside News
    Home»Trending News»US President Donald Trump called FIFA’s Infantino before reversal of USA’s red card
    Trending News

    US President Donald Trump called FIFA’s Infantino before reversal of USA’s red card

    Ironside NewsBy Ironside NewsJuly 5, 2026No Comments1 Min Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump known as FIFA President Gianni Infantino and requested him to evaluate the World Cup suspension of USA striker Folarin Balogun, which was reversed by football’s governing body on Sunday (July 5), the New York Occasions reported.

    Balogun had been despatched off for inadvertently treading on Bosnia defender Tarik Muharemovic within the USA’s 2-0 victory within the final 32 on Wednesday.

    Underneath FIFA guidelines, a straight purple card robotically triggers a one-game ban that can’t be appealed by the participant’s staff, which means Balogun was dominated out of the USA’s final 16 match in opposition to Belgium to be performed on Monday.

    However Trump known as Infantino on Wednesday asking him to evaluate the choice, the New York Occasions reported, citing three unnamed folks acquainted with the choice.

    On Sunday, FIFA took the bizarre resolution to droop the ban for one 12 months. Trump shortly thanked the governing physique in a social media put up for “reversing an awesome injustice.”

    Belgium’s soccer affiliation mentioned Sunday it was “astonished” at FIFA’s resolution.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleAlbanian court frees protesters who rallied against Kushner-linked resort | Donald Trump News
    Next Article Patrick Mahomes Shares BTS Photos From Taylor Swift’s Wedding
    Ironside News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Iran goes on offensive as diplomacy with US stalls

    August 20, 2026
    Trending News

    Trump threatens economic punishment on ‘any country’ helping Iran

    August 20, 2026
    Trending News

    Commentary: America’s reassurances about the Indo-Pacific leave room for doubt

    August 19, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Even Trump-Hater Michael Cohen Calls Elon Musk’s Epstein Allegations Against Trump “Complete Nonsense” | The Gateway Pundit

    June 7, 2025

    Kristen Stewart Sparks Concern For Interaction Caught On Camera

    June 30, 2026

    Neil Diamond Criticized For ‘Creepy’ Moment With Female Fan

    March 27, 2025

    How did the Seattle School Board lose its way?

    May 17, 2025

    Democrats Hit Rock Bottom! NBC Poll Shows Just 7% of Americans Have a ‘Very’ Favorable Opinion of the Democrat Party | The Gateway Pundit

    March 17, 2025
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    Most Popular

    Get Your Medical Mobile App Verified By IEEE

    May 22, 2026

    Why Taylor Swift And Travis Kelce Are Suddenly Slowing Down

    January 17, 2026

    Celebrate the ceasefire, but don’t forget: Gaza survived on its own | Israel-Palestine conflict

    October 9, 2025
    Our Picks

    Will The Diesel Crisis Decide The 2026 Elections?

    August 20, 2026

    Action Legend Marks 33 Years Since Hollywood Debut

    August 20, 2026

    Josh Radnor Says ‘HIMYM’ Cast Is No Longer Close

    August 20, 2026
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright Ironsidenews.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.