Close Menu
    Trending
    • Pollen Count Update | Headlines Plus
    • Hilary Duff Recalls ‘Gossiping’ With Hayden Panettiere In Tribute
    • Trump says US and Canada strike deal, temporarily pauses 50% tariffs
    • US, Canada reach trade deal to avert steep tariffs, Trump says | Business and Economy News
    • Chinese robotics giant Unitree soars in stock market debut
    • Grage Wins Democratic Nod for Florida’s 5th House Seat
    • Brittany Snow Reveals What She Never Told Hayden Panettiere
    • Australian mushroom murderer Erin Patterson begins appeal against sentence
    Ironside News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • Tech News
    • World Economy
    Ironside News
    Home»Trending News»UN nuclear watchdog says new deal with Iran covers ‘all facilities’
    Trending News

    UN nuclear watchdog says new deal with Iran covers ‘all facilities’

    Ironside NewsBy Ironside NewsSeptember 10, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    VIENNA: Iran’s new cooperation framework with the UN nuclear watchdog consists of “all services and installations in Iran”, company head Rafael Grossi mentioned on Wednesday (Sep 10).

    Iran agreed on a cope with the Worldwide Atomic Power Company (IAEA) on Tuesday, after it suspended cooperation following the battle with Israel in June.

    The 12-day battle noticed Israeli and US strikes on Iranian nuclear services, which the IAEA has not been in a position to entry since.

    Grossi mentioned the agreed doc “supplies for a transparent understanding of the procedures for inspections”.

    It “consists of all services and installations in Iran, and it additionally contemplates the required reporting on all of the attacked services, together with the nuclear materials current at these”, Grossi advised the Vienna-based company’s Board of Governors assembly.

    Tehran’s suspension of cooperation noticed the company’s inspectors depart Iran, earlier than a group briefly returned final month to supervise the substitute of gas on the Bushehr nuclear energy plant.

    Entry to nuclear websites now requires the approval of the Supreme Nationwide Safety Council, and the newest inspection was not granted entry to different key websites, together with Fordo and Natanz, which had been hit within the June strikes.

    “Iran and the company will now resume cooperation in a respectful and complete manner,” Grossi mentioned, including the “sensible steps … have to be applied now”.

    “There could also be difficulties and points to be resolved for certain, however we now know what now we have to do,” he added.

    Iranian overseas minister Abbas Araghchi mentioned on Tuesday that Iran would finish cooperation with the company “within the occasion of any hostile motion towards Iran”.

    “I emphasise that within the occasion of any hostile motion towards Iran, together with the reinstatement of lifted UN Safety Council resolutions, Iran will take into account these sensible steps ended,” he mentioned.

    In August, Britain, France and Germany initiated steps to reimpose UN sanctions after weeks of warnings, citing Iran’s continued non-compliance with its commitments below a 2015 nuclear settlement.

    Iran has condemned the transfer as “unlawful” and warned that it may result in the exclusion of the European powers from any future negotiations.

    Whereas Iran insists its nuclear programme is for peaceable functions, Western international locations accuse the federal government of searching for an atomic weapon – a declare Tehran has systematically denied.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleHundreds arrested as ‘Block Everything’ protests grip France | Protests News
    Next Article Glen Powell Responds to Ex Gigi Paris’ Claims About Breakup
    Ironside News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Trending News

    Trump says US and Canada strike deal, temporarily pauses 50% tariffs

    August 19, 2026
    Trending News

    Australian mushroom murderer Erin Patterson begins appeal against sentence

    August 19, 2026
    Trending News

    UAE accuses Iran of firing ballistic missiles at shipping

    August 18, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Ditch Hollywood For Family First

    August 29, 2025

    US Senate opens debate on Trump’s controversial spending Bill

    June 29, 2025

    Tallulah Willis’ Wedding Gown Hid Sweet Tribute To Mom

    August 12, 2026

    Canada’s Bombardier delays forecasts as tariff threat looms

    February 6, 2025

    “Reacher” Actor Alan Ritchson Melts Down, Calls President Trump a “F**king Rapist” Who Is “All Up Into 13-Year-Olds” in Deranged Epstein Rant

    July 24, 2026
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    Most Popular

    French jet on NATO mission shoots down drone in Latvian airspace, army says

    June 8, 2026

    Tate McRae Doesn’t ‘Regret’ Collaboration With Morgan Wallen

    December 12, 2025

    Pakistan says Afghanistan talks deadlocked after deadly border clashes | News

    November 7, 2025
    Our Picks

    Pollen Count Update | Headlines Plus

    August 19, 2026

    Hilary Duff Recalls ‘Gossiping’ With Hayden Panettiere In Tribute

    August 19, 2026

    Trump says US and Canada strike deal, temporarily pauses 50% tariffs

    August 19, 2026
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright Ironsidenews.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.