Close Menu
    Trending
    • Mariners Call Up Prospect Kade Anderson
    • Michelle Rodriguez Reflects On Earlier Demands Of Hollywood
    • South Korea container ship sets sail to test Arctic commercial route amid Western concerns
    • China’s new moon mission could unlock secret of lunar ice: Why that matters | Space News
    • Astros Blank Athletics 4-0 at Daikin Park
    • Inside the $37,000 Private Jet That Flew ‘Let’s Marry Harry’ to Vegas
    • US, Iran keep up hostile rhetoric ahead of new sanctions
    • US judge strikes down Trump immigrant visa ban affecting 75 countries | Migration News
    Ironside News
    • Home
    • World News
    • Latest News
    • Politics
    • Opinions
    • Tech News
    • World Economy
    Ironside News
    Home»Tech News»Jaguar Land Rover production severely hit by cyber attack
    Tech News

    Jaguar Land Rover production severely hit by cyber attack

    Ironside NewsBy Ironside NewsSeptember 2, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Reddit Telegram Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


    Jaguar Land Rover says a cyber-attack has “severely disrupted” car manufacturing in addition to its retail operation.

    The agency, which is owned by India’s Tata Motors, says it took quick motion to minimize the impact of the hack and is working shortly to restart operations.

    There was no proof any buyer knowledge had been stolen, it stated.

    The assault started on Sunday and comes at a big time for UK automobile gross sales, as the newest batch of latest registration plates turned accessible on Monday 1 September.

    It is historically a well-liked time for shoppers to take supply of a brand new car.

    The BBC understands that the assault was detected whereas in progress, and the corporate shut down its IT techniques in an effort to minimise the harm being completed.

    Employees on the firm’s Halewood plant in Merseyside had been informed by e-mail early on Monday morning to not come into work, with others despatched dwelling – as first reported by the Liverpool Echo.

    It’s not but identified who’s liable for the assault, nevertheless it comes within the wake of crippling assaults on distinguished UK retail companies together with the Co-op and Marks and Spencer.

    In each circumstances the hackers sought to extort cash.

    In a press release the agency wrote: “JLR has been impacted by a cyber incident. We took quick motion to mitigate its impression by proactively shutting down our techniques.

    “We at the moment are working at tempo to restart our international functions in a managed method.

    “At this stage there isn’t any proof any buyer knowledge has been stolen however our retail and manufacturing actions have been severely disrupted”

    The halt in manufacturing is a contemporary blow to the agency which just lately revealed a stoop in income attributed to growing in prices brought on by US tariffs.



    Source link

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Previous ArticleTrump Considering Housing Emergency Declaration This Fall: Bessent
    Next Article Experts find drug better than aspirin for certain heart conditions
    Ironside News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Tech News

    TikTok to pay $400m to US in one of largest child privacy settlements

    August 21, 2026
    Tech News

    Stop Hunting, Start Solving: Accelerating Root Cause Analysis with Agentic AI

    August 21, 2026
    Tech News

    How landscape gardening is being electrified

    August 20, 2026
    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Top Posts

    Teresa Giudice Extends Olive Branch To Joe And Melissa Gorga

    October 10, 2025

    Air India crash refuels Boeing and airline’s problems | Aviation News

    June 12, 2025

    Jennifer Tilly Defends Kathy Hilton Amid Pride Backlash

    June 6, 2026

    Opinion | Trump’s Imaginary Emergencies Are Doing Real Damage

    March 22, 2025

    Developing: President Trump Pressures Romanian Authorities to Lift Restrictions on Andrew and Tristan Tate | The Gateway Pundit

    February 17, 2025
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    Most Popular

    BREAKING: Trump Terminates All Trade Negotiations With Canada After Government of Ontario ‘Fraudulently’ Uses Ad Campaign Featuring Ronald Reagan Speaking Negatively About Tariffs | The Gateway Pundit

    October 24, 2025

    Trump administration investigating China’s compliance with 2020 trade deal | Trade War News

    October 25, 2025

    US climate assessment thrown into doubt as Trump dismisses authors

    April 29, 2025
    Our Picks

    Mariners Call Up Prospect Kade Anderson

    August 22, 2026

    Michelle Rodriguez Reflects On Earlier Demands Of Hollywood

    August 22, 2026

    South Korea container ship sets sail to test Arctic commercial route amid Western concerns

    August 22, 2026
    Categories
    • Entertainment News
    • Latest News
    • Opinions
    • Politics
    • Tech News
    • Trending News
    • World Economy
    • World News
    • Privacy Policy
    • Disclaimer
    • Terms and Conditions
    • About us
    • Contact us
    Copyright Ironsidenews.comAll Rights Reserved.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.